More and more people are using direct payments and personal budgets to employ their own carers, personal assistants or support staff to help them live their lives independently.
Your Payroll is dedicated to taking away the worry of paying wages correctly and on time whilst complying with the ever-increasing burden of payroll legislation.
The service covers all aspects. We will:
- Register you as an employer with HMRC and act as
your agent with them
- Calculate your employee’s pay in accordance with
- Process tax, national insurance contributions and
other statutory payments and deductions
- Prepare and provide electronic pay slips for your PAs
- Set up and administer your workplace pension
scheme, contributions and payments
- Supply P60s each year plus P45s for employees who
- Provide payroll statements and reports for direct
payments audit purposes
If you need extra help with your personal budget/direct payments, ask about KDC’s Fully Managed Payroll Service. In addition to processing your payrolls, we will:
- receive and hold the money from your Local Authority in a
dedicated bank account
- pay wages to your PAs
- arrange and pay for your insurance cover
- pay over deductions and contributions to HMRC and your
- Keep records and deal with the Local Authority’s checks and
Set up is quick and easy. Call us on 0151 949 5442, or email
us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will send you a pack and get your service started within 2 weeks.